Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shenanagins


I was recently told by a Peace Corps staff that the definition of Shenanagins = Pam Rogers. Yes… I’ve been keeping up my mischievous reputation even here in Africa. From pranking staff at the PC office, other volunteers and even people in my village have fallen victim to my pranking. Most recent jokes have including my partner in crime Kjessie. We have coined our mischief as the RAKP club Random Acts of Kjessie and Pam or (Kindness and Pranks)… however you want to look at it. Over Halloween I “got” my PCV neighbors James and Lindsey by creating a scarecrow out of my clothes and hiding it in Lindseys pit latrine and then in James bedroom. The following week KJ and I did a bunch of yardwork and planted flowers at a PC staffs house while she was on vacation. During the same week I invested 18R ($1.80) on a package of fake snakes and lizards and have had a lot of fun with that, much to the horror of other volunteers and kids in my village. Here is a little documentation:


Fake Reptiles Really Freaks People out in my village... but it's so fun!




Water Balloons, way to greet volunteers hiking up to KJ's site on T-Day

A Little Flower Planting Mischief.... RAKP!

No comments: